directCommerce - Client
Download the mac build from the following link and double click on the downloaded file from the Finder.
- 1.Click on "Create New Identity". This will create private-key/public-key on the remote node protected by password.
- 1.Set new "Password" to protect your wallet
- 1.If the identity is created successfully, you should see 12-phase recovery words. You can ignore this for now, beta release does not support this recovery.
Click on the "Manage Contacts" -> "Create New"
You can add a business contact to whom you want to send invoice. For now, you can add some of the test account id as given below:
- 1.Click on the "Manage Items" -> "Create New"
- 2.You can add a product or service item, which you invoice for.
- 1.Name could be "Mobile Phone" or "Software Services"
- 2.Item "Id" could be any free-format text
- 3.Type: Choose "Goods" or "Services"
- 4.Purpose: Choose "Sell"
- 1.Click on top-corner "⦃p⦄" logo for navigating to Home page
- 2.Click on "E-invoicing" -> "Create New Quotation"
- 3.Enter Customer Name, its a drop-down, you must pick what you have added from the Contacts
- 4.Choose Quotation Type as "Private"
- 5.Enter Quotation Date by clicking on the Select date
- 6.Click on "Add Item"
- 1.Choose ITEM you have added ("Mobile" or "Software Services") from the drop down
- 2.Double Click "UNIT PRICE" and enter price of the item (float field)
- 3.Double Click "QUANTITY" and type number of items (integer field)
- 7.Click on the SEND button
Now you need to wait for Customer to send you an purchase order, typically they do
Click on the lower-right bottom to open up the explorer